Careers at First Service Bank
"We have one of the most knowledgeable banking teams in the country at First Service Bank, and quality customer service is at the center of all we do." –Tom Grumbles, President and Chief Executive Officer
First Service Bank seeks to attract and retain qualified employees who share our dedication to unmatched customer service, progressive business growth, and continued organizational success.
If you are interested in working for a highly respected community bank with 50 years of experience in providing outstanding service to the customers and to the communities it services, read on to investigate our current job opportunities and employment benefits.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
Conway, AR Part-Time Universal Banker – Conway, AR
Conway, AR Full-Time Business Development Officer – Conway, AR
Conway, AR Full-Time Lead Universal Banker – Conway, AR
Conway, AR Full-Time Universal Banker – Conway, AR
Greenbrier, AR Full-Time Customer Care Specialist - Greenbrier, AR
Greenbrier, AR Part-Time Customer Care Specialist - Greenbrier, AR
Greenbrier, AR Full-Time Customer Care Lead - Greenbrier, AR
Mountain View, AR Part-Time Universal Banker – Mountain View, AR
First Service Bank is proud to offer our employees a full range of employee benefits and other perks. Full-time associates are typically eligible for the following employee benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Cancer Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
Staffing Process Highlights
- You should apply for the position(s) in which you are interested, possess the skills, and match the minimum requirements for the job
- You may apply for more than one job opening provided you meet the minimum job requirements
- Your application will be considered only for the position for which you apply and your application will be kept on file until the position for which you applied has been filled
- Complete the application in its entirety even if you attach a resume to your application (Incomplete applications will not be considered for the job opening)
- Once you choose “Finish” at the end of your online application, you will not have access to make changes to your application submittal – After you answer the last question of the application, you will be given one final opportunity to review your entire application before you choose “Finish”
- If you would like to discuss further details concerning a given job opening, please contact the local manager at the bank branch where the job opening exists
- For a list of bank branches and telephone numbers, click here
First Service Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you are an individual with a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with First Service Bank, please call 501-679-7200 and ask for Human Resources.